Adventures in Parenting, Wifery, and other questionable pursuits.

15 July 2007

Fear Not the Giant Freak Head!

I'm just trying to get your attention long enough to let you know that I am coming back. No really, I mean it. Not another hollow promise. Daddy really will buy you that pony. It's just that I've been super busy helping Lucas throw dirt clods at the house and coaching Alex on his tummy to back roll (though he remains unconvinced that my method is more effective than his--shrieking in limb-servered agony until Mommy scurries in to flip him back over).

Anywho, as the week progresses I encourage you to check back-posts, since my first order of business will be clearing out my draft file. See, it's not that I haven't been writing as much as it is that I haven't been finishing. So no guarantees on quality. No rose garden either. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Molly said...

Well, missy, glad you haven't keeled over and died. Because you are too clever for that, as of now. Hope all is well in Nebraska!

Anonymous said...

We're still waiting...and waiting...and waiting...